Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Any makeup techniques that work to make nose appear smaller? Pic incl?

My nose is the only negative I would give my face. but I am not thinking of plastic surgery. My nose is wide and the nostrils are big. How can I make it look smaller without looking caked with makeup? Thanks :-)


Sorry its a bit blurry. This is at homecoming last year


http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/uu6/crazay1/?action=view%26amp;current=me167.jpgAny makeup techniques that work to make nose appear smaller? Pic incl?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHfYSihQi鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rnWIInuo鈥?/a>Any makeup techniques that work to make nose appear smaller? Pic incl?
dude thats a cute nose d0nt trip
my opion i was like that self concent of my feet my nose my body but i leared that thats just what makes me ME so yah and can u help me i dont have a photo bucket accout or anything so how would i but a pic on herre like thta just from my compter?
Are you serious?!!!!





you look so gorgeous!!!





but if you really hate it you can get a golden eye shadow and highlight around the nose so it will appear smaller!





here is a link of ways to make it appear smaller!


http://www.ehow.com/how_4469036_nose-loo鈥?/a>
First of all you don't have anything to worry about, you're gorgeous. But the best trick I've heard is to use a slightly darker foundation on the nose. Emphasis on the ';slightly'; because you want to trick the eye, not draw the eye to it. We're drawn to brighter, lighter things. If you play up your eyes or lips and slightly darken the nose, people will naturally look at those features.
My sister has a huge nose here are the steps to make it look smaller





Step1Apply blush to make your cheeks look radiant and draw attention from your nose.


Step2 Apply your usual eye make-up, but use the following tip to bring a glow to your eyes: Line your eyes with a beige-to-ivory eyeshadow by wetting a liner brush , and applying your chosen color to the brush and carefully lining your lower eyelid. This will make your eyes look young and bright.


Step3 Apply a thin layer of high sheen glimmer above your cheekbone. Select a color that compliments your skin tone. The shimmer should bring a subtle and natural glow to your face. See the Bare Escentuals collection which is light, natural and keeps you looking beautiful throughout the day.


Step4 Now for the real trick: Use a concealer brush (please see my picture)- Bare Escentuals sells several wonderful options- to apply foundation powder to the sides of your nose where it meets with your cheeks. Use a foundation color that is no more than one shade darker than your skin tone. Blend well. This increases the dimensions in your face, makes your nose look a bit more slender and delicate.


Hope this helps it helped my sister SO much. Good luck!
really don't worry about your nose! your very pretty and it fits fine on your face
I think your nose is fine. If you want to create sort of an optical illusion you can do that with highlighting and contouring but you really need to practice a lot and use a light hand or you could end up looking silly.





For highlighting you want to highlight the bridge of your nose to make it appear higher. Use a concealer or a foundation in a lighter shade than your skin and using a small brush, or your finger draw a line straight down the bridge of your nose. Then blend it in so it isn't obvious. Put your powder etc. on after.





I couldn't tell you what to do for contouring since I've never done it but you can probably find resources online.





Good luck.





http://www.ehow.com/how_2321843_contour-鈥?/a>
you r nose is pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting