Saturday, December 5, 2009

Makeup techniques for small eyes...?

My eyes, in comparison to most, are smaller than average. They're also very round. Personally I would love bigger, more almond shaped eyes. Are there any makeup techniques to make your eyes appear ';longer';? haha I hope this makes sense! =D





I've tried...


curling my eyelashes (works well, any tips appreciated)


winging my eyeliner, cats eye look (also works, tips appreciated)





and I've heard using white eyeliner on the inside of your eye works well to make them larger?Makeup techniques for small eyes...?
I use white eyeshadow on the inner corner of my eyes to make them appear larger and always remember to use mascara on your lower lashes. The more coats of mascara you use, the bigger your eyes appear because you are ';opening'; the eyes.





What you can do is get contact lens which help to enlarge your pupils for a larger eye look. There's this pair called GEO lens from korean(they do import and are pretty cheap like 18$ for a year with and w/o degree) Really should check it out! Many of the asian girls (including myself) use this for bigger eyes.





Cheers!Makeup techniques for small eyes...?
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi0tSdFVfINH7v5nn-F0wTh_tGJvqYbbTygMNMltyEaYtmUphg7hIPzHcIwk4UdjPPTgApkZlwOT0zw5k94qojtz69ixerqB802A-PkanVA-cL8y2asUnnmQLyAhu8xelghDEqEXhESyKs/s400/beofre+after.jpg


try it
i also have small eyes, and the white liner works great! it has become part of makeup routine. you should definetly try it!
Yes! White eyeliner works amazingley! I use it all the time! It makes my eyes look longer, wider, and bigger:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting