Saturday, December 5, 2009

I want to take a class on how to apply makeup, just for fun and technique. Any ideas?

I am a college student already so something that's only a day or 2 would be best. I just want better understanding of the makeup I use and better skills at applying it (going out ect.). I live in southeast WI but would go to Chicago if anyone knows of anything. Thanks!I want to take a class on how to apply makeup, just for fun and technique. Any ideas?
Well if you can't find anything that is helpful you can search YouTube for makeup gurus, or you can go to makeupgeek.com. She is on YouTube too.. she's one of the best!I want to take a class on how to apply makeup, just for fun and technique. Any ideas?
start off with the basics..


eyeliner mascara to bring out your eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting