Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I need some help with makeup techniques?

I have a cool skin tone, what are some makeup techniques that I can do?


http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee319鈥?/a>





I know I have dry hair and I'm weird looking, just please answer the question.I need some help with makeup techniques?
I would put on the foundation then apply the lightest of my cover-up, trust me I know, also straiten your hairI need some help with makeup techniques?
You have a really nice skin tone, and pretty hair, i could reccomend you do your hair into a kind of sultry do, by curling it =).





You should apply a light coat of Mineral Powder Foundation, it's really good and light so you don't look like you have alot of makeup on.





For eyes, really any color eyeshadow works, its just how you apply it. You would look nice with peachy pink colors, just different tones. apply the lightest one in the side of your lid closest to your nose, then a medium tone to the middle of your lid, and a darker done (brown/black) on the outer sides of your lid in a sort of %26lt; %26gt; shape. Then you should add some natural color lipgloss, like a light peachy pink color that makes your lips have a natural color with some sparkle =). And remember to diffuse the eyeshadow when applying it, that means when you put the 3 colors on your eyes, put alot, and then take a medium size brush and rub on the edges of the eyeshadow to soften the edges. =)











another idea is putting pink as the light color in the inner edge of the lid, and a babyblue on the middle and outer side, and add some giller with a glittery eyeliner pencil =)





http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image鈥?/a>











I like adding some symbols and stuff on the side of my eye with a liquid eyeliner =) be creative!





http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image鈥?/a>








http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image鈥?/a>
as the skin tone u r telling it seems not much polishing... u need to use airbrush makeup for this skin type...
how about adding some foundation, some bronzer and maybe some blush

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting