Saturday, December 5, 2009

I wish to learn makeup techniques via email or internet. How can I do that?

iVillage.com has lots of information as far as beauty and makeup techniques and even has a makeover-o-matic where you can upload your photo and try on different makeup products.I wish to learn makeup techniques via email or internet. How can I do that?
Have fun playing with color with the Virtual Makeover tool on this website! Just choose a model closest to your skin tone and eye color and you鈥檒l love your new look!


http://www.marykay.com/adina_k/whatsnew/鈥?/a>





You can also get great Application Tips for lips and eyes.


http://www.marykay.com/adina_k/whatsnew/鈥?/a>I wish to learn makeup techniques via email or internet. How can I do that?
Well you can always message me, I'll help you with brands, prices, application, colors, you name it! But try Maybelline.com because you can buy the stuff and try it on a model virtually first
i can not stress this enough with us women, ';play around with your make-up'; take time to apply and just see what you like. look at magazines, and just try. that is how i learned, i played around with it. i have come up with my style,and i love it.
It's better if you learn make-up technique, it in person, working on customers. If you don't, you won't get a ';feel'; for the make-up, or the texture of the skin of your customer. You won't know how a particular color looks on the skin of your customer, or which color lips works best for the customer. You will waste time and money studying on the internet.





If you work in a store, you can build up a client list, and perhaps, work from home with your exclusive customers.
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    php hosting