Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What are some different makeup techniques?

I want some different ideas for makeup. Something for a fancy occasion and something for just going out. I'm just really tired with my normal makeup routine. Nothing to big or excessive cause i'm not allowed to wear like a ton of makeup! Thanks!!!!!!What are some different makeup techniques?
what I've found to be nice


is to get shade of eyeshadow that is your eye color


(I have green eyes)


then I got a darker shade


(like a grayish black)


and it really accents my eyes


so do something like that


but only apply the darker eyeshadow at the ends of your eyelids


and a smokey gray usually works too it's really nice


hope this helpsWhat are some different makeup techniques?
here are a couple of videos it also shows the tutorial on how to do the looks i hope this helped!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puEWms1Va鈥?/a>





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds67uuntG鈥?/a>
check out pursebuzz on youtube it'll help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting