Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Cool, different eye makeup or techniques that looks good on tanned skin with dark eyes?

Nothingg too wild, just something different that stands out.Cool, different eye makeup or techniques that looks good on tanned skin with dark eyes?
Okay, i have tanned skin and this looks great on me...pink eye-shadow on the lid with dark blue linner (just for the top), on the bottom put a relatively thin line of green and then put lavender linner VERY thinnly on the bottom...you dont want the makeup to go too far down or else it will look like you have baggy eyes. Then just finish it off with mascara, you can also put it as light or as bright as you want it. It sounds confusing but it looks really good. Hope I helped! :)Cool, different eye makeup or techniques that looks good on tanned skin with dark eyes?
I think pink would go good on you because i have tanned skin and brown eyes.for the top and bottom eyeliner them with lavender or any other light color,and put the mascara on.





:):):):):)hope i helped.One of my friends works at a makeup shop and she did that as a makeover on me.I hope it looks good on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting