Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What is the best way to fake a ';beauty mark';? What are some makeup tips/techniques I can use?

I love beauty marks, and I want to fake one for a special occasion. I have a very round face. What makeup tools or products can I use to fake one? And where should I place my beauty mark (keeping in mind my face shape)?What is the best way to fake a ';beauty mark';? What are some makeup tips/techniques I can use?
You want to use a product that is water-proof, long lasting and won't budge or smear. How embarassing if your beauty mark smudged off or moved on a date?!





Try something like M.A.C's http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





Apply it lightly with a sharpened point so that it is a smaller, natural size. Don't make it too perfect. Moles aren't perfect in shape. Use a dark matte brown, not black. Black is too obvious and unnatural. Real moles are highly pigmented skin and is brownish in color. As for placement, I agree with the first post. Whatever feature you like best, place the mole near it. I have a light freckle I darken on occassion. It is on the right side between my lower lip and chin. I also find them attractive above the lip on either side or either side of the temple near the end of the eyebrow.What is the best way to fake a ';beauty mark';? What are some makeup tips/techniques I can use?
The key to making a fake beauty mark in my opinion is to keep is small. And if you can work with what you have. Example I have a small freckle off to the side of my left eye. I LOVE to dip a clean eyeliner brush in to water and then into a matte bronze shadow and just darken it a little so that it just a touch more noticeable. As for placement, it depends which part of your face you want to draw attention to. Try a couple different things in the mirror and see what you like. I love them just off the eyes. I think it's so sexy!
Keep it small like mine.





http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x188/鈥?/a>
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    php hosting