Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What are some really good, modern makeup techniques???

??What are some really good, modern makeup techniques???
For mysterious but not to ';dark'; eye makeup, brush a warm brown over your entire lid (all the way to the brow), then add a dark navy blue to the creases and and along the lash line, blend well, and then finish off with a dark gray liner and almost black mascara. To keep the drama all in the eyes, pair with a natural looking lipstick and bronze blush.What are some really good, modern makeup techniques???
www.beautywhore.net





love the website.
Hi, I have a good one ...I like my eye lashes to look nice and thick and long. What I do to get them there is I keep baby powder on my vanity. When I do my make -up I use a lot of mascara, I put a bit of baby powder in a saucer....and before each time I add another coat of mascara ...I put the tip of my finger into the powder ...and making sure i don't let the powder get into my eye coat my eye lashes with the powder. It works great even on short and thin lashes...Try it ...your going to be surprised!!!..oh yes and let the lashes dry in between coats ....also do not forget to curl the lashes!...HAVE FUN!!
I love to go to marykay.com and use their section called virtual make over. Here it helps me decide what colors would go right with my skin and eye color.





I just simply print it off and go to the store and buy the cheaper make up that matches those colors.





It gives such natural beautiful colors that make me look very pretty yet elegant.





Oh and it also shows how to apply your make-up on correctly!
I would love for you to go to my website and check out the tips and trends!!





http://www.marykay.com/swonderlin/whatsn鈥?/a>





You will find many ways to accomplish different looks and they show you how to do it!! Enjoy!!
Hi!


The really ';in'; thing for this fall/winter is smokey eyes. The best color to use is Black eyeshadow... I know... you think thast sounds too dark but it looks really pretty...





Step #1 .Put it on your top eyelid to the crease





Step #2. Put a little sparkly clear eyeshadw over it to smudge the look.





Step #3. Then get a eyeliner brush, put the black eyeshadow on it and use it on your bottom eyelid in a thin, but not to thin line, right next to your lashes. Put the clear sparkly eyeshadow over that also.





Step #4. Next use black liquid eyeliner on you top eyelid, and on the inside of you bottom eyelid, which can be kinda tricky at first also put the eyeliner on the inner corner of your eye in a very thin line.





Step #5. Finish with very black thicking mascara





Step #6. Your Done.





When you have smokey eyes always put the rest of your make up on in really light colors, like light pink lip gloss, and a little bit of blush. You want youe eyes to be your main feature.
Hi,


Please go to www.marykay.com/cbietz and you will find everything you need to know there. And you can print off the techniques. You will find it very interesting and helpful.
i'm not so sure but don't use to much i've heard people's faces may start to break out!!
why are so many people asking this question?! i think you are the one responsible in looking and making you own good look . .. .you have your own eyes for it . . .and i think, what's best for your sight should be the best . . .. dont mind any1 . . . its your face anyway . .
Makeup techniques wooo there are so many. Check out Cosmo.com they have great tips on this and other subjects. Do try product of the year is Bare Minerals. It really does work and no break outs
Look like you have less make up on, but dont really! if you know what i mean, natural colours for daytime and pinkish blush on the apples of the cheeks and just gloss on your lips.


for evening, darker blush and dark eyes, 'smokey eye' use Black/coal wet to dry eye shaddow, draw/paint along the last line and with a short firm brush blend the line over the eye lid. then apply a small amount of grey/sparkley, i some times use purple sparkly shaddow over the eye lid an in the corner of the eye on the lower lash line, have some red gloss to slightly dab over your lips and them apply a clear shinny gloss over the top, and never forget, loads of mascara!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting