Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Are there schools that just teach how to apply makeup and different techniques of applying it?

Is there such a school?Are there schools that just teach how to apply makeup and different techniques of applying it?
Yes, absolutely. There is one called Cinema Makeup School in LA that specializes in all types of makeup: special effects, beauty, airbrush, etc.


Here is their website:


http://www.cinemamakeup.com/





Just do a google search for 'makeup school' and I am sure you can find a lot more.Are there schools that just teach how to apply makeup and different techniques of applying it?
Try the Brick Masons labor hall. I think they hire out for that kind of work.
I always go to the college haircutting school for cuts and I believe they have an accelerated program for just cosmetics. cfcc in ocala, FL. Take a look around and actually go talk to the cosmetology schools in your area and see what they have to offer.





It's not as bad as you think I get a high and tight and there's not a whole lot of ways a student barber can screw it up. Besides it's $4.00 including tip!
yes, but they are only in big major cities.
Beauty college.
I believe there was mention of some companies that work for Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger (Duh, right?!?!?) Anyway, I have the 'Special Features' DVD as well as the Full Screen DVD, and I'd be glad to watch it for you and get back to you. However, I suggest you go buy it or rent it; it is a really great movie. Then again, aren't ALL Arnold Schwarzenegger movies really great movies ... ?
i do not think there are schools as such that teach you how to apply make up. however,i am sure there are a few classes and workshops that help you learn how to apply make up.
Well, a woman I know is a Mary Kay lady and she goes to classes they offer for this very thing! Also, there are cosmetology schools to that offer this.
http://www.westmoreacademy.com/galleries_videos.htm this is the website for the leader in movie and television make-up as well as special effects make-up (think star trek) Also try typing Makeup artist schools or something similar in yahoo search. There are many schools out there, but finding the right one is important. I use to want to do special effects makeup for star trek when I was younger, that's how I found out about Michael Westmore and his school. It's THE place to get the right training. Its the only one I found with the reputation I was looking for. They send you information for free. I attended cosmetology school first so I could have a broader base of knowledge, then was going to go to the westmore academy.
  • hair straightener
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    php hosting