Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I feel like I'm in a rut.What's a good way to learn some new looks and techniques for makeup?

You can try searching through magazines. Glamour is my favorite for good information on new makeup techniques and products. If you want more hands on advice try going to the makeup counters at one of your local department stores and talking to one of the associates. They may even throw in some samples.I feel like I'm in a rut.What's a good way to learn some new looks and techniques for makeup?
i look on videojug.com, they teach you a lot of stuff. most of my makeup techniques are from them, and they all work pretty well.





http://www.videojug.com/tag/make-upI feel like I'm in a rut.What's a good way to learn some new looks and techniques for makeup?
google makeup technique videos and see what you come up with. I have found a lot of video tutorials on you tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting